This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
The Porsche 992 GT3 4.0L engine is an excellent platform to add an ECU flash to gain more power. With our ECU flash tune, you gain quicker throttle response, increased torque, and top end that pulls very hard to redline. The VR Tuned upgrade will add more horsepower over stock! Overall, the driving characteristics are vastly improved while providing you additional benefits that your car craves for.
- Stock Power: 520 HP | 347 FT/LBS
- Tuned Power: 540 HP | 361 FT/LBS
What are the benefits of VR Tuned?
- #1 priority is our customer service to you!
- Our tuning is used worldwide. We have powered vehicles of all types.
- All ECU tunes can be reverted back to stock if necessary.
- With the VR Tuned ECU Flash, basic bolt-on performance parts will not require a retune of your ECU.
- Adding parts such as an exhaust, intake, plenum, pulley, will all adjust with the tune.
- If you add higher octane fuel, the ECU will adjust accordingly.
- We can tune cars worldwide including JDM, EU, Australian, and USA cars for different types of octane or environments.
- Other custom enhancements are available if requested and applicable.
- We test and dyno tune on our own cars to make sure what you get is safe, reliable, and gives you the results you want!
How to Flash Your ECU?
For reference this ECU is a Bosch MG1CS047
- We can bench flash the ECU. To bench flash the ECU, you must remove it from your vehicle and send it to us. Once we receive the ECU, we will prepare the tune file and then ship it back to you for reinstallation. We do not solder or modify the ECU board at all. All ECU tuning is done via bungy probes that have a needle tip to provide an electrical connection.
- Bring your vehicle to our facility where we can use our Master Cable to flash your vehicle.